PDA

View Full Version : Extreme concern.

drpepper090
12-09-12, 21:23
Hello my name is Chris and I'm currently 21 years old. I have a certain concern about what could possibly be the issue I may have or if its simply nothing. I just got back from a good walk down to the local gas station and on my way back about .25 of a mile from home I got extremely winded and started sweating really bad, I had a massive pressure feeling in my head but no neck pain at all. I'm in fairly good shape and stand at 6'3". My body weight is 220lbs and have no medical problems to date. Now beings as I'm young and have done some rather dumb things in life I think I may have reached a huge concern about one of them things.. I was taking Cough and Cold medics for High Blood Pressure off and on for the past year commonly know or reffered to as triple c's. I think I may have really messed up something or another with my bodys blood pressure or something. I did a little research on this website and the information was fairly helpful yet I didn't see anything related to substance abuse and the possible dangers (Not expected). I just am wondering if possibly I may have or am starting to develop the high risk of a stroke or something along those lines. Also if you think it is in my best interest to go to the ER and get checked out. Yet at the same time I don't know if they could tell me anything. Thank you for reading and I look forward to a rather hasty reply full of legitimate thoughts. Lastly, I know it was stupid to have abused any drug but at the same time it was my decision and I've stopped taking it as of 2 months ago. Thanks again. -Chris

House fan
12-09-12, 22:17
Hi Chris

What is your resting blood pressure now?

drpepper090
12-09-12, 23:08
Currently unable to check, beings how I don't know how to :-/

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

Unable to check that sadly, I don't know how. :-/