PDA

View Full Version : tingling skin? also more eye worries :(

lindajane1971
12-09-12, 23:40
Hiya all,
Hoping some of you may be able to relate/understand what im talking about?
I keep feeling a tingling on my skin, its kinda like a throbbing pulsating, swirling sensation just under the surface of my skin, im feeling it on my lower legs and in my feet, i woke in the middle of the night last night and it was in my face!!!! It is not painful at all, but it is a very strong sensation. Scared the beejesus outta me and i spent an anxious half hour just lying there trying to will it to stop. I eventually fell asleep again.
When i woke up, my eyes were all funny again too, like i was seeing the swirling snow (like on analogue tv) and i also seen HEAPS of black dots in my vision which faded after a while and was not there when i woke again to get up. This has happened a lot lately and im petrified im going blind!!!

I cant believe its anxiety doing this to me!

Liziik
12-09-12, 23:56
My anxiety first started after getting tingling sensations in my body, the face was always the worst! Would drive me mad and I used to think it was travelling around my body. Now when I get it I just fall asleep as I really don't like this! I've heard its quite a common symptom of anxiety :) as for the eye thingy I've had this but ignored it I never found out what it was :(
Xx