PDA

View Full Version : My daughter is in hospital!!

Annie0904
13-09-12, 07:52
My daughter hasn't been well all week with sickness and diarrhea. She has been twice to the doctors because she felt so ill but they just gave her immodium which didn't work. She has had a seizure through the night and rushed into hospital. I am really worried and panicking this morning. I called the hospital and they said "she is comfortable and the doctor will see her at 8.30" (she is 27). I am so worried...don't know how I will get through the day :weep:

paranoidtree
13-09-12, 08:32
Annie, i'm so sorry to hear that your daughter in unwell. Hopefully right now the doctors are speaking with her and can diagnose what is wrong so can get treatment asap.

My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Annie0904
13-09-12, 08:34
Annie, i'm so sorry to hear that your daughter in unwell. Hopefully right now the doctors are speaking with her and can diagnose what is wrong so can get treatment asap.

My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Thank you...My anxiety has been worse the past few days anyway so I am really panicking today but want to be strong to visit my daughter

Elle-Kay
13-09-12, 09:10
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to read this! You obviously know I've been going through similar with my Dad this last week & I've been so grateful for your friendly support. I'm sending lots of get well wishes to your daughter, and hugs to you!:bighug1:

Annie0904
13-09-12, 09:26
Thank you Elle-Kay and I hope your Dad is better soon too. :hugs:

---------- Post added at 09:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 ----------

She has to have a scan today and they have put her on a drip

bashley
13-09-12, 09:40
Annie, keep strong I know how hard it is when our children are ill She will get the best treatment and I'm sure she will be home soon. Sending hugs xx:bighug

Annie0904
13-09-12, 09:43
I am just so worried about her and would normally be rushing around getting her stuff to take into hospital but I have a fractured foot and don't feel well myself so feel so useless at the moment :weep:

spuder
13-09-12, 11:43
awwwwwwww big hugs annie hope ur daughter is better soon :bighug1:

yvonne_uk_98
13-09-12, 12:00
so sorry to hear about your daugther, hope she gets well soon. sending you some hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Annie0904
13-09-12, 12:02
Thanks everyone :)