PDA

View Full Version : Pulsing on bridge of nose

Em.ma
13-09-12, 21:41
Few mins ago has pulses on bridge of nose watched in mirror n they were visible I could see it, never had this before with two yeatsz of anxiety also for stress relief I tend to pull and bang my head wit my hands a lot... Did it a a lot yesterday it's habit now scared I'm dying and the pulse was a sign of a brain issue also Inbetween nose feels strange to aswell on bridge of nose

Elle-Kay
13-09-12, 21:42
It will be a nerve playing silly-devils I'm sure. I had this in the outer corner of my eye the other day - it was very annoying, but went away after a night's sleep :)

Em.ma
13-09-12, 21:51
I hope so I do have pain when I run their but I wear safety glasses all day at work. I've heard it can be a sign of a brain tumour google is not my friend and I rarely google lol. I've never had the eye before but know people that have

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Rub not run

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

At same point I can sit tugging and running my hands roughly over my scalp for hours without knowing it

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

It's stopped now but left with funny feelibg

Elle-Kay
13-09-12, 21:52
I tend to pull the stray hairs out of the crown of my head when I'm most stressed. Isn't it funny what habits we pick up?

Em.ma
13-09-12, 21:56
Haha I guess it is I run my hands over my scalp harshly and pull and tug I'll be a bald teen lol didn't realise it had been two hours yesterday doing it lol:)