PDA

View Full Version : In a real crisis here

Elise
13-09-12, 22:02
Hi guys, i havent been on here for weeks!
i was on here a while ago in a really bad way, with awful health anxiety.
These past few weeks have been great! I felt really good until earlier..
i was taking my bin out my room and i was about to go down the stairs.. instead i slipped. i flew down the whole of my wooden stairs and the only thing that helped a tiny bit in reducing the problem was me luckily grabbing the bannister just before i smacked the floor. I was a bit shaken up and i got up quite quickly and had a few grazes, my bum hurt.. as you'd expect! But im having trouble trying to realise if i smacked my head or not.. and i have a feeling i might of done. im having all my anxiety symptoms but im so bloody worried its a problem with my head like internal bleeding.. (yeah, i know, ive worried about that before but i know now that was health anxiety cos there was no cause) but this time there is a possible CAUSE!!! Can you see why im so worried? Lol, my mum says shes fallen down the stairs loads and theres no need to go to the hospital if i didnt blackout and cos im not in excruciating pain. but these feelings are so odd.. lightheaded, face going red then pale(greyish) and feeling off balance. Sorry its long - thanks! Elise xx

Anxious_gal
13-09-12, 23:53
Wouldn't you head hurt if you hit it?

Amandala
14-09-12, 00:35
I totally understand, I slipped on some rocks in my work parking lot (thank goodness no one was around) but I was shaky and nervous the whole day after that. I guess people without anxiety get a little shaken up but we on the other hand have to carry it around, you'll be fine, I promise :)

Mikeywal
14-09-12, 01:01
sounds like anxeity, but if ur unsure, go to hospital. is ur head hurting??? if not u prob didnt hit it. im sure u would remember if u hit it or not. All is good!!!!! hope ur bum is ok lol!!! xx