View Full Version : to OCD_SUX

Rugrat
14-09-12, 16:40
OCD_SUX
the symptoms of a seizure are just like fainting and you do not feel
or know anything about it until you wake up then you feel odd
because you cannot remember what happened or where you are like I said
in the Chat room you can be 100% sure you have not got epilepsy the symptoms
you talked about are just worry and anxiety like I said I have had epilepsy since I was
14 years old and I live a normal life and I have been driving for 30 years with no problems
I hope this helps you just relax and stop worrying about it

bottleblond
14-09-12, 20:27
Hi Rugrat

I have to disagree with you. Like most things in life, the symptoms of an epileptic seizure vary in severity. Many sufferers don't lose consciousness at all.

I'm sorry to contradict you but I found your thread slightly misleading and may panic members.

Lisa
x

Rugrat
16-09-12, 19:11
Bottleblond
I have had both awake seizures and seizures where I have lost consciousness
I was simply trying to reassure OCD_SUX that the symptoms he talked about
were not anything to do with epilepsy as I said I have had epilepsy since I was
14 I am now 62 that is 48 years I would think I would know a little bit about it by now

JustBenn
09-12-12, 00:52
OCD_SUX
the symptoms of a seizure are just like fainting and you do not feel
or know anything about it until you wake up then you feel odd
because you cannot remember what happened or where you are like I said
in the Chat room you can be 100% sure you have not got epilepsy the symptoms
you talked about are just worry and anxiety like I said I have had epilepsy since I was
14 years old and I live a normal life and I have been driving for 30 years with no problems
I hope this helps you just relax and stop worrying about it

Hi Rugrat, Firstly, Id like to thank you greatly for this thread,

I just seen this now, while looking for threads involving epilepsy, I currently still have this fear, and am afraid to sleep tonight,

I banged my head 3 weeks ago, and for 2 days now, I have been seeing flashes of light, when I am sleeping or in bed with eyes closed, and they sometimes awaken me, and I feel that it is delayed result of the impact of the bump, and am worried I have given myself epilepsy.

The bang to the head, was not enough to make me unconscious/dizzy or sick, but there was some lite aches straight after, which lasted for about 5 minutes, and have had no symptoms of concussion since.

:)