PDA

View Full Version : Tmj or anxiety

mpm1982
15-09-12, 11:18
Hi iv had my back molar tooth removed since then iv been suffering with jaw clicking, Dizziness and feel like all my muscles in my head are tensing up but dont get migrains. Iv had a bad spell were i thought i had a brain tumour from the pain of the tooth but had a eye test blood test and seen different doctors but they say there not syptoms and that a brain tumour is rear. Since then every pain or twitch and in my body i think is a syptom of cancer. iv had bowl problems and went to the doctor he had a check and said its fine and that it will be the stress and all the antibiotics i had for my tooth ( 6 courses is 7 weeks). iv also had these other syptoms. pins and needles in hands,feet. Apitite gone only on 2 meals a day no snacks. stiff neck and back muscles and a caugh but had a chest xray and showed chest is clear 5 weeks ago after a panic attack.
I start my cbt on tuesday but just sit all day wondering wot if i have cancer and die thats all i can think about and its really getting me down . i also feel strange when i go in to places like tesco not sure if its the lights or what but iv only been having these issues for 8 weeks. doctors check me everytime i go when i have a new symptom .but i keep thinking what if they miss something