PDA

View Full Version : RABHS

RABHS
16-09-12, 06:52
Hello, I have read some of your posts and have a lot in common with some folk because I too have suffered from depression and panic attacks since I was 9 years old. Over the years I have experienced periods of depression plus panic but somehow managed to overcome, but lately I find myself heading back down the track and notice that unwelcome thoughts come into my mind. Is there anyone else out there like me? Would love to have some feedback. RABHS Thanks.:blush:

nomorepanic
16-09-12, 07:18
Hi RABHS

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

CherryCola
17-09-12, 02:54
Hi RABHS :)

Yup, we're all like you here! So you'll find plenty of advice and help - everyone is very friendly. I've also suffered with panic attacks since childhood and am still battling through it today at 22 years old, so you're not alone! xx

BobbyDog
17-09-12, 07:09
Hey RABHS,
I have had most of the symptoms you describe at some point over the past few years.
You are not alone.

:welcome: