PDA

View Full Version : really really scared

mpm1982
16-09-12, 09:17
Im starting to freak out really bad the doc said i have health anxiety revolved around cancer im sick of feeling ill and waking up ever hour of everynight cos i feel a twinge or my ribs ache iv had so many symptoms in the last 8 weeks its unreal it makes me think im really ill, i woke up this morning feeling horrible like every morning with a horrible feeling tummy and reflux its horrible. I dont feel like eating and am always sleepy i cant even be bothered to work at the moment. it all started with a bad tooth then a panic attack and now its just here all the time its ruling my life and im sure the doctor is sick of me. start cbt on tuesday but just scared doctors are missing something

Anxious_gal
16-09-12, 09:28
Were you on antibiotics ?
Antibiotics kill off good bacteria too, without good bacteria in our guts we can become more anxious, but you can replace them by eating live natural yogurts with the added bacteria, or probiotic drinks and tablets too.

Annie0904
16-09-12, 09:30
Hi, These anxious feelings are really awful, I wake up most mornings in a panic. The worst for me is the nausea and not being able to eat but I do know that it is my anxiety that is causing it. Trust your doctor and I am sure your doctor won't be sick of you. Mine is really understanding and will even come out to visit on my worst days. The CBT will be helpful, I had it about 6 years ago and it really helped me and I have been mostly anxiety free since then, it is just that I have had a lot of traumatic events in the past few months that it has come back. I have overcome it before so can do it again and so can you :hugs::hugs: