PDA

View Full Version : silly obsession??

**whenwillthisend**
01-08-06, 13:05
hi im hoping im not developing a phobia or obsession or something...anyway ive recentley become concerned about chemicals from cleaning up stuff...especially dishwasher tablets. I know this sound daft but im worried there is always residue left in the bottom of glasses etc ( as i recentley had a glass of water and as i neared the bottom there was powder residue in the bottom) since then i always rinse everything and its becoming an obsession now...my partner thinks im mad (which i prob am)
sorry to go on

panicdiva
10-08-06, 16:03
I don't think your mad, & I don't think that your obsession is silly. Listen, every single one of us on this forum have obsessions & fears of somesort. Some are common, some are not. What freaks one person out does not bother another. At the end of the day it all boils down to fear & avoidance, which leads to pain in our lives. So, that is why we help each other, to help ease the pain, no matter what the fear.

Do you have other fears? Are you stressed at the moment? Or did this fear just seem to come out of the blue?