View Full Version : rahses

Em.ma
17-09-12, 19:03
woke up today with this rash on both legs and a bit on one wrist
sore and painful epsecially to touch and in water
scared to sleep in my room incase ive been bitten
http://i50.tinypic.com/xmqzgl.jpg

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

their getting redder and soarer im not touching them sooo scared to sleep tonight

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

http://i48.tinypic.com/4ptttv.png
other leg

swgrl09
17-09-12, 19:11
Did you touch anything that could be irritating? A new soap/body wash or something? I think it's something a doc would have to look at to give you a cream for just so you feel better.

Em.ma
17-09-12, 19:15
nope i dont think so
its sore as hell at the moment
scared its poisonus or will harm me
do you mean see a doc because you think i need to or for piece of mind?
i cant till friday or monday

swgrl09
17-09-12, 19:18
I think if it's getting worse you should see a doctor. I know here they can check out rashes at the pharmacy too and tell you what it is.

Em.ma
17-09-12, 19:22
:(
ok i know im not going to be able to make it through the night today
litreally petrified of death
its going to happen
ill never breathe awake see anyone ever again ill be rotting in the ground wont be able to feel anything ever again
so scared :(

swgrl09
17-09-12, 19:23
I don't think it's going to kill you, I just think it probably needs a medication. Can you get to the pharmacy if you can't get to the doctor?

Em.ma
17-09-12, 19:27
not till friday no
i cant take the time off work for it and the nearest pharmacy is no were nere here
i work 8-5 i dont get home till 6 ish by then my nearest pharmacy is shut

emma84
17-09-12, 19:31
heyyy o woke up with rash the other morning.x went straight to nurse was kind of thinking the same as yourself .x was ok though given some cream to clear it up, stress and anxiety can make you break out but you should get it checked.x

Em.ma
17-09-12, 20:00
hi thanks
i really cant take anymore time off to see a doctor
been going about once a fortnight
been giving a warning at work
so have to wait till friday
got no choice

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

just feel like crying want it all to end
i wish i wasnt scared of death then i could put my self out my misery
i hate life
i dont feel like i have a reason to live anymore

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Hit an all time low all again can't see a way out this time also could this be menoigitis I'm so scared im dying I'll miss my mum

swgrl09
17-09-12, 20:05
Is the pharmacist open before you go to work? Isn't there a phone line people in the UK talk about to ask the NHS health questions? How about calling them?

Em.ma
17-09-12, 20:09
No not before work nope. There is but in my expirence they say go to a and e or see gp. It sounds like people think I should see a doc which is worrying
Me more?

emma84
17-09-12, 20:20
yeah if your give nhs 24 a call tell them your symtoms they will then send u to emergency doctor if needed. are you in ny other medication?x

Em.ma
17-09-12, 20:23
No medication no x just want to sleep but cant i have no way of getting to the emergency docs so theirs not to much point and my parents would kill me mum calls me a silly paranoid baby If I mention to her and I havnt spoken to her for at least a year about ha now

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Still sounds like people are thinking this is serious??

swgrl09
17-09-12, 20:25
I don't think it's serious as in something deadly, just not a doctor and if it's getting worse you probably need a medication or a cream for it, that's all.