PDA

View Full Version : more skin cnacer fears

sahara
17-09-12, 20:09
This is silly, I have found another thing to worry about. I have what looks like a freckle on my shoulder but its more reddy purple. It could almost be mistaken for a spot but its only slightly raised I think. It wasnt there 2 weeks ago

I am now worried that this is skin cancer.....

I havent been this bad for ages

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

its more red than purple i think

Annie0904
17-09-12, 20:24
I always go to the doctors to have mine checked and luckily nothing sinister! It is good to get the reassurance.

skw1208
18-09-12, 23:26
If you're worried, go to a dr or dermatologist and get it checked out. I have had anxiety relating to my moles/skin cancer recently and although it is scary going to have it looked at in case it is something bad, it's far worse not knowing and will be 10x scarier if you leave it and it is. There's no advice etc anyone online can give as we are not doctors nor do we have a visual of what you a describing. I'm sure it will be nothing given that it's only been there a couple weeks but go and get some reassurance for your peace of mind. Ironically, I am having two moles cut off today as a result of my recent visit for a skin check and now I'm anxious about that! Good luck