PDA

View Full Version : Here to Learn and Share

Czaviera
17-09-12, 22:27
Hi, Czaviera (Xaviera) here from Louisiana-USA and I'm here to hopefully share and learn more about my panic attacks that accompany my realization that I carry an epi-pen b/c of anaphylactic reaction to a fruit; and have numerous food intolerances, mild reactions,,,so eating is stressful to me...but I am learning to distinguish among the symptoms..but it seems all too slowly. I was recently (07/2012) diagnosed with type2 diabetes but am med-free and controlling it with diet/exercise. Been experienceing itching for no clear reason (might be my blood pressur med) although I keep thinking it's the food.

Anyway, I'll share more as needed or warranted.

Hoping to share and find ways of coping with the panic and related issues and increase my quality of life which is now low key and somewhat reserved.

Looking forward to reading and interacting. Support forums are helpful to me and I hope to be helpful as well.

nomorepanic
17-09-12, 22:37
Hi Czaviera

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.