PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Smellsofroses
19-09-12, 23:31
I've been lurking for a while and this seems like a good place to be. I'm currently suffering from stress and anxiety which has culminated in my huge and destructive obsession with cancer. Long story but taken me a while to get to where I am and currently trying to get out of it. In my rational moments I'm fine but there have been many irrational moments this year that have seen me all over the place with fear and desperation. It's driving me and my family mad so I'm determined to overcome it.

Anyway nice to meet you all x

nomorepanic
19-09-12, 23:43
Hi Smellsofroses

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
20-09-12, 06:41
Hi there and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

Chrissy88
20-09-12, 09:27
Hello, welcome to the forum! :welcome: I hope you find everything you need here.

CherryCola
20-09-12, 17:05
Welcome! :) There are so many of us here who suffer with Health Anxiety - myself included - so you're not alone; there's plenty of great tips and advice. I hope you start to feel better very soon! x