PDA

View Full Version : urine

bronte
20-09-12, 14:00
last night i was having a drink of white wine and after a couple of glasses i was really thirsty but couldnt be bothered to get a glass of water anyway i went to the toilet before bed and my urine was bright yellow and showed up bright yellow on the white tissue it really shocked me as anyone else had this really bright yellow urine when thirsty i had a drink of water and ut gradually turned normal through the night do you think its anything to worry about it was the brightness of the yellow that shocked me x

Annie0904
20-09-12, 14:04
I have but it was after I took some vitamin B tablets. If it is back to normal I wouldn't worry, it is probs just something you have drank through the day especially if you didn't drink much water yesterday.

nomorepanic
20-09-12, 15:00
Mine varies in colour all day so I wouldn't worry too much.

bronte
20-09-12, 18:44
its been ok all day while ive been drinking fluids x

Annie0904
20-09-12, 18:48
good :) x

loopylu86
20-09-12, 20:48
Dehydration always makes mine very dark

Jules147
20-09-12, 23:22
Mine is bright yellow after eating mushy peas (green food colouring).

Mikeywal
20-09-12, 23:47
Hi, dont qorry about the colour of ur urine if it is yellow. it is the netriuns in your body that gathers up, when you drink mre, this passes through ur system and becomes lighter, thats why when you drink say for example beer. say you have 5 pints you pee more, it is lighter as u pass more fluid. if you are dehydrated, you dont pass as much wee and it is brighter in colour. you will get the same situation if u drink water, tea, coffee. I would suggest you keep drinking water.

Hope this helps.

Anxious_gal
21-09-12, 02:07
Some foods and vitamins can cause changes in colour and smells.
As long as its back to normal now, nothing to worry about :)

bronte
21-09-12, 10:21
omg jules147 i had tinned prossesed peas for tea thankyou for that and to everyone else i dont know what id do with out you all xx