PDA

View Full Version : new to forum hope tohelp

bamagirl72
20-09-12, 18:12
Hi! I am a 40 year old mother of 2. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 20 years. I tarted suffering with anxiety and depression after the birth of my first child. She is 15 now. She was premature and I had toquit wtheo
rk. I was a stay at home mom for 3 years. Once I was able to go back I started having horrible attacks. The Dr placed me on an antidepressant. I had myself convinced I was dying of some horrible disease. After many trips to the ER. And them rning every testpossible I returned to work and done well for 3 years. I gotthe oppurtunity to wo
rk from home for an attorney. Worst mistake I ever made. Eventually the meds quit working and I had to start a outpatient program at a local hospital. Once again my medication was regulated and I was better. I done verywell for about 4 years and it started all over again. I couldn't even go to the grocery store and even had a horrible time even attending family events. I went to my GP. and told him things had started again, but this 'ime was spittle different. I was so tired I couldn't stand to get out of bed ofcpurse this was blamed on my anxiety and depression. I finally switched doctors after months of begging mine to do.something. it ended up being the best thing I ever done. She done a full work up and done all kinds of labwork. Come to find out my B-12 vitami:yahoo:n d andfollic acid was depleted. After 6:monthso of taking prescription strength vitamins I started to feel better. It is unbelievable that.
after all this time and" suffering that was the answer. I still suffer from anxiety attacks oon:yahoo:ce a month around my monthly cycle when my hormones flip out anyway. In by nomeans 10% curd but I am alot better. Just know 'here ishope.

nomorepanic
20-09-12, 18:22
Hi bamagirl72

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.