PDA

View Full Version : Would the tumour have shown up?

DylanR
20-09-12, 20:14
Hello
Today i fell over while riding my bike back from work , i felt really dizzy and started throwing up so my mate took me to the hospital and they done an MRI scan, now as i have been having fears of a brain tumour i was almost in tears as i was sure they were going to find something and come back and tell me but they said nothing was found. Is there a difference between the type of scan they would do after a fall and looking for a brain tumour ? If so could this mean the Brain tumour wouldn't have shown up on the scan?

fred_h
20-09-12, 20:16
It would have shown up. You've had your exam, now get real...

Annie0904
20-09-12, 20:17
A MRI scan would have shown a brain tumour so you can relax now. Sorry to hear about your fall but at least you have now got the reassurance that everything is fine :)

DylanR
20-09-12, 20:22
GOD , i'm so relieved . That's been my big fear for years . That fall was the best thing that ever happened to me . Thanks Guys!!

Zingything
20-09-12, 20:27
Hi Dylan, I actually was diagnosed with a brain tumour following an MRI scan and if you had one I promise you it would have showed on the scan results, and very clearly too as I have seen my scans. Please don't worry you're fine xxx.

Southern_Belle
20-09-12, 20:40
Hi Dylan,

I agree with the others my stepmother was diagnosed with a brain tumor and they found it by a MRI scan so I am glad you are OK.

Laura