PDA

View Full Version : its worked at last

nippy70
20-09-12, 20:18
hi al l, just a quick story ,, have suffered horrid anxiety and stress , never knew the body could make u feel that way .. doc gave me 20mh of cit.. it got worse , didnt think i could cope for much longer on them ... after 5 weeks it all changed they have kicked in and im back to my normal self , im going to stay on them for 6 months then slowly come down to 15 mg then 10 then 5mg,, to anyone just starting out on them , i got horrid side efects thought i was never going to get better, but stick with it ,, its hard but u will get there , i promise you all x

Gotagetthroughthis
20-09-12, 20:20
Glad to hear they have worked for you Nippy. What side effects did you have?

ladymillion
20-09-12, 21:01
glad to hear it. I wish i could get medication to help me. I have been struggling with it for too long and avoiding going to the doctors again as they have referred me for CBT, I have been putting all my hopes on that but i know i need a combination of both

nippy70
23-09-12, 09:06
Glad to hear they have worked for you Nippy. What side effects did you have?

Sooooooooooooo tired. faint. Hot fuses. Couldn't breath.shakes. on a morning I never wanted to get out of bed. More anxiety. Just felt horrid x really poorly... On the meds Now can still have a off day but that's better than all the time x

---------- Post added at 09:06 ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 ----------

glad to hear it. I wish i could get medication to help me. I have been struggling with it for too long and avoiding going to the doctors again as they have referred me for CBT, I have been putting all my hopes on that but i know i need a combination of both

Get on them. Use them for avfew months or more to help u... Then in say six months see how u feel.. Combine the meds with the cit x

loopylu86
23-09-12, 09:20
I am on day 21 and feeling better for sure!! Love hearing other people's Cit stories x