PDA

View Full Version : What is the Rescue Remedy??

Caitlyn89
02-06-04, 19:53
Hi guys i have a couple a questions i've been thinking about the Bach flower remedies now is this something you drink or something you put in your bath??? Also what is the rescue remedy everyone seems to be talking about? Where can i get it(i live in the US) and how much is it?? Sorry for all the questions but i cant find it

imported_n/a
02-06-04, 20:06
hi caitlyn

hi i have just started using the jan de vries rescue remidy ,,emergency essence,,and its pretty good,,so i have bought some more,,,this time i bought relaxing essence,,

you can either put 4 drops in a little water or directly on the tounge ,,

i am finding it really good,,,
i am not sure if you can get it in the u,s,,,but i am sure someone here will let you know ok,,

hey if you cant get it in the u,s,,i will send yoiu some ,,ok,,and in return maybe you could send me some kava kava>???

we shall see,,

xxxdarrenxxx

""HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS THERE UNDERNEATH THE ANGER AND DESPAIR""

sarah
02-06-04, 21:25
Hiya Caitlyn

Yes you can get it in the US.....try this link

www.bachessences.com

Choose the language English(US and Canada) and it will take you to the US site. At the top of the screen there is a list of options and one of them is 'where to buy'. Just follow that and it should tell you local outlets.

let me know if you need more info

take care
Love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Caitlyn89
05-06-04, 20:11
Darren what is KAVA KAVA?? I've heard of it but never quite understood what it was.