PDA

View Full Version : Head Rush and feeling spaced out again

mandie
02-08-06, 12:04
Hi All

I have been feeling really good for the past few months. Doctor upped my dose of Citalopram to 20mg and iv been doing really well.

This morning i woke up feeling a bit spaced out. I have come to work and while sitting at my desk i got this sudden head rush. I have slight headache now and feel spaced out.

I cant understand why all of a suddden i feel like this aagin. I havent been sleeping well for past 3-4 days, and have only been having about 3 hours sleep a night. I wonder if this is why I am feeling this way.

I hope its not the starting of my anxiety all over again, i cant handle it :(

love mandie x

heths
02-08-06, 12:24
Hi Mandie,

It does sound like it's because you haven't been sleeping well. It affects me too when I haven't had enough sleep. I get similar when I'm tired. Try not to worry about it been due to anxiety, I know that's easier said than done, but I really think it could be due to not having enough sleep.

Maybe also talking to your doctor about this may help?

Take Care,

Heather x

**whenwillthisend**
02-08-06, 12:25
I dont know mandie im feeling like this at minute and my anxiety is high..but not on meds. It maybe cos you are a little tired try having more rest if possible and continue your meds im sure you will start feeling better soon

mandie
02-08-06, 12:34
thank you Heather for your reply

im hoping its just the tiredness and will sort itself out soon.

Im feeling rubbish today and iv been feeling so good for a few months now.

love mandie x

heths
02-08-06, 12:42
If you try doing something relaxing before bed it can help you to sleep. I know it's been hot weather but things like a bath before bed, a warm drink, or a relaxation CD. I find relaxation CD's really helpful. I think you just need a good sleep and you'll be fine.

Take Care,

Heather x