PDA

View Full Version : not feeling good

saintdee
21-09-12, 15:11
i feel awful right now!

started this morning about 10am, i came across all lightheaded and dizzy and shakey! it is as if i need food, but i have eaten lots of things. i am constantly on edge and my legs have been twithing up and dow from the word go this morning. i am also into my second day of not taking lorazepam with my sertraline 100mg. my ibs is not great at the moment either.

could this weak shakey lightheaded feeling be caused by anxiety, ibs or medication?

feeling scared right now and on my own.

Annie0904
21-09-12, 15:15
Hi Sorry you are not having a good day. It could be the anxiety or the fact that you have stopped taking your lorazipam. It does sound like anxiety symptoms though. Try to find something to distract you if you can (not always easy I know) sending you :hugs:

Chrissy88
21-09-12, 15:32
Hi saintdee,
Like Annie0904 said it could definitely be a withdrawal symptom due to the fact you have been off of Lorazepam for a couple of days, i'm not familar with the drug at all but I just looked it up on Wikipedia and anxiety is one of the symptoms of withdrawal. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorazepam#Withdrawal

Hope you feel better soon, sending you my best wishes. :hugs: