PDA

View Full Version : no stopping me now!!!!

ruthb1
02-08-06, 12:27
Well i just thought i would fill you all in on whats happening with me so far.

i have been off my anti d's for about 3 weeks so far and i am not doing too bad, i have had the odd day where i dont feel right but miracles dont happen overnight do they. i can only try and see if i feel ok and up to now i am fine

In three weeks i am also going to a health farm for the day and night which is something that i am looking forward to but also a liitle frightened as i have never really been away from home without my partner since i have had all this anxiety apart from holidays with him and the kids, i am going with my sister in law and my mum and so hopefully i will get pampered and feel really relaxed. but that is just the taster as i am going away again on my own on september 2nd to see "Robbie williams in glasgow" which i am really looking forward and again staying overnight. then in october off to Tenerife for 10 days for a family holiday

its like its all or nothing with me at the moment and all i can say is that i am having a good time and i am just taking one day at a time.

i cant believe that 1 year agao or even 6 months ago i wouldnt have done anything like this, i remember booking tickets to see robbie williams in november and the fear then about staying away from home was tremendous.

i have somehow from somewhere got the courage to do things and i have taken things very slowly and at my own pace but with a little encouragement from friends and family i feel as though i am on the road to recovery, (well for now anyway) and it feels good.

thanks for reading i hope that this gives others the insperation and confidence that they may need.

tkae care

ruth x x x

trac67
02-08-06, 12:35
Hi Ruth,

So pleased to here you are doing so well, like you say take one day at a time and it will be onwards and upwards from now on.

Well done

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

kate
02-08-06, 12:44
Thats so lovely to hear, Ruth, glad things are going so well for you!

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

Dave777
02-08-06, 13:36
Well done Ruth, go for it.
Seize the moment.

honeybee3939
02-08-06, 13:44
Hi Ruth

So lovely to read your post and hear you are doing so well!

Theres certainly no stopping you now !!!

You keep going gal !!:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

manmoor
02-08-06, 14:23
My Dear Friend Ruth,

What can I say except to tell you how wonderful you are. I am so pleased and proud of you honey. You are doing so well just as we all knew you would. Keep it up.

Love Mandy
xxxxxxxxx

lainey
02-08-06, 16:15
Hi Ruth

It's so great to hear you are doing so well.
Enjoy! Enjoy!Enjoy!

Take care

Elaine x

hayles
02-08-06, 16:50
Fantastic well done.
I have been off my Meds now for about 3 weeks too.
Struggling a little on some days, but doing well on others.

Hope i can do as well as you are!

Hay x

tnt808
02-08-06, 18:20
I am proud of you Ruth. It sounds like you are just enjoying life..I am envious! Continue to have fun...

Take Care of You,

Tina

Ammeg
03-08-06, 09:55
Hey ruth!!!
Aint spoke u in ages hun- glad things are going sooo well for you!!! Im very proud of u hun and im soo glad things are going good!!!
Gxxxx

scoobygirl2005
03-08-06, 13:18
Well done Ruth! Have a great time mate.

Scooby2005
x x

Paddington
03-08-06, 13:30
Dear Ruth,that is the most wondeful news,isn't it wonderful when it all goes well!Dont say 'for now' hun,think 'forever!'There will be no going back only bigger and better,mind you cant get much better than a robbie concert,mmm must ad that one to my list!!!Love mary rose.xxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

nomorepanic
03-08-06, 19:22
Ruth

Well done on all your progress!

Which health farm are you going to - I love those places?

You seem to be coping well with everything and good luck with your future recovery too.

Don't forget to keep us updated!

Nicola

ruthb1
04-08-06, 10:48
Thanks for all your replyies, its great reading them and it encourages me even more.

Im going to carden park in chester nic, its a hotel with a health spa, i am having 3 treatments, the hot stone therapy (holistic face neck and back, then a deluxe pedicure and deluxe manicure, may pay for some reiki also as i love that.

i will let you all know how i get on.

once again thanks for listening

take care

ruth x x