PDA

View Full Version : Mucous??

Angelai
22-09-12, 08:32
Firstly, sorry if tmi!

I have always had mucous when I go to - usually a creamy colour, occasionally just clear stuff (and lots of it). A couple of times the last few days I've had clear stuff with dark stringy streaks in it - anyone else get this? At first I though it was coming from, um, the other place :blush: because it looked like old blood/bits like I used to get with periods. Dark brown, stringy bits in clear jelly stuff.

Oh, I am soooo glad I can ask this here!

PinkRoxy
28-09-12, 09:21
I get that mucuos thing too and its really grose I know what you mean.
Im not too sure what causes it though as I was wondering that myself. I know I get it when my bum aches (sorry) and I just dont feel well.

janei
13-10-12, 11:44
Does anyone pass mucus(and lots of it) on its own? Sometimes I go to the loo and think I am going to pass wind or have a BM and just mucus comes out. Sometimes it goes on all day and is really awful when I'm at work. So embarassing!
Anyone know how to get rid of it or even make it less?

Thanks

Jane x

Angelai
13-10-12, 15:32
Thanks for your replies, sorry you suffer too :weep:

I have had just mucous a couple of times Jane, although I think the stuff I first posted about was actually from my 'lady' bits... :blush:

x

Liziik
24-10-12, 00:17
Hello all!
I realise this post is from a few days ago but I'm hoping you will still get this reply :D.
I get the mucus to around once or twice a month I have seen 2 doctors about it and they have both told me its something to do with the lining of your inestine and you kind of shed a lining and that's what it is, foul stuff! But I would advice going to your gp and asking about it they might be able to give you more info on it I'm not sure if there is anything to stop it though. But mine calms down an awful lot when my tummy isn't so irrational
Lizii :D