PDA

View Full Version : 11 weeks in

Steve L
22-09-12, 12:20
This is the 3rd time i've been on Cit in the last 12 months and the 2 previous times i've seen an improvement after 3 weeks but this time I dont seem to feel I have had any improvement after 11 weeks. I have stepped up from 30mg to 40 mg since Tuesday and still feel anxious and flat. I also take Zolpadam sleeping pills as I cannot sleep

Do you think this is normal or should I be thinking about changing my medication as its not working or should I give the step up to 40mg a chance to work?

dazzadoo123
22-09-12, 12:53
not being funny you should of seen a slight improvement in 11 weeks
might be worth maybe trying a diff med maybe ..
i.d speak to your doctor mate..
but saying that meds are only part of the jigsaw of our illnesses ect . might be
case of your body on high alert to much aswell so the meds arnt helping enough ..i.d prob speak to g.p ..
i think some people think pills are like magic pills i wish hope you sort it out fella ,,,
daz.

Steve L
22-09-12, 15:51
Thanks Dazza, I've got some major issues at work and is causing me great anxiety/distress so this is contributing to my symptons.

Hopefully when it is resolved the anxiety will ease but still not sure if the meds are the right. I am seeing my GP next week so will seek some further guidance

Any other advice/guidance would be grateful :)