PDA

View Full Version : Feeling dizzy all the time

MRS STRESS ED
22-09-12, 12:22
Hi im new to the site I no im not on my own feeling dizzy all the time ,but it is so frightening ,I feel like my life is on hold scared to go out for fear of passing out,I do go out when I can and nine times out of ten that horrible overwelming feeling comes Ihave to get home as quick as I can that my life :weep:It started early July I was in work an I began to feel dizzy all of a sudden I felt like I was going to faint before I new it I was vomiting ,that was the beginning of it .Months on Im still having panic attacks ,its the dizzy spells I Fear ,anyway Im back and to ,to the doctors they done all the tests and told me it is aniexty .The hardess bit is believing its nothing serious the more I worry the worse I feel I have to learn to try and control my fears lol thats the hard part

Annie0904
22-09-12, 12:26
Hi :welcome: The dizzy feeling is frightening and I know you feel like you will pass out but you won't. I hope you find lots of help and support on this site, I am sure you will. it is good to talk to others who are feeling the same. :hugs:

MRS STRESS ED
22-09-12, 12:32
THANKYOU so much Its good to no im not the only one thanks for caring :hugs:

nomorepanic
22-09-12, 12:32
Hi MRS STRESS ! ED

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

rachelsmith
23-09-12, 13:51
i also suffer the most from dizziness its the worst feeling ever isnt it i hate it i feel the same as you that my lifes on hold and cant do much with it. i too get nervous about going out driving etc cause of the dizziness! i hope you okay soon, i been put on all different tabs for it but nothing seems to be helping because i think its down to anxiety.
x

loopylu86
23-09-12, 13:54
The dizziness is my main thing too! Costant Depersonalization. It DOES get better!!and it will!!! You are not alone!!!! xx

MRS STRESS ED
23-09-12, 15:55
thanks to you all, it helps just knowing there is people like yourselfs who care .Im at the doctors again this week to see if he will give me any medication what does anyone think is it the right way to go xxxx :bighug1: