PDA

View Full Version : back problem

lorraine
23-09-12, 10:12
hi

Have had a problem with the top of my back along where my bra runs. I am a cleaner and do alot of mopping putting chairs up in about six classrooms sweeping, glass cleaning. Have been to phiso a few times because pain in this part of my back is unbearable. This lately it just feels tight and there is a small part that feels tingly it comes and goes it does not stop me doing things i just carry on but, could this be an ms symtom? I have got myself into such a state about it i cant think of anything else but that. anyone else had anything similar?

Lorraine

Danny_dingle
23-09-12, 12:35
Hi Lorraine,

Highly unlikely to be an MS symptom and far more likely to be tension caused by anxiety. My shoulders around the exact area you describe drive me mad as this is where I hold all my tension, and get the exact same tingling and hurting feeling you describe.

Try this: Relax yourself as much as you can, then allow yourself to think about something that worries you. Then think about where in your body is tensing and/or hurting as you are thinking the worrying thought. This will show you where you are holding your tension, and I can bet you your bottom dollar you are holding yours in your back!

If you are and this does seem to be the case, there are loads of sites that can help you with muscle exercises to relax the area.

Good luck and take care of yourself,

Danny xxx

lorraine
23-09-12, 13:59
hi danny

thanks for your quick reply. Your right i do hold alot of tension in my back and probably the mopping ect at work does not help.

Thanks again.

Lorraine