PDA

View Full Version : Pain in chest really panicky

magnerslol
23-09-12, 11:11
I just sat down and I'm getting pain in my chest and it feels cold I'm really panicking what's happening to me

dazzadoo123
23-09-12, 11:22
sounds like your having a panic attack you having any other symptons ? ..try and distract yourself see if the pain ease,s like..if not and your still freightend and worried phone the doctor maybe ,,,,,
daz..
i get chest pain all time i no its scary and freaky but try and relax ..dont over panic,,,,,

Annie0904
23-09-12, 11:33
Chest pains are common with a panic attack or anxiety, Try to calm yourself down if you can by taking some deep breaths. Do you have any other symptoms with it?

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

I agree with dazzadoo, if it is getting worse you should call your doctor.

magnerslol
23-09-12, 11:48
My mum is so unsupportive I feel so sacred

Annie0904
23-09-12, 12:49
It does sound as if it is anxiety causing your chest pain. Try to find something to distract you like a computer game or some physical activity. Worrying and panicking about it will only make it worse and I know it is hard sometimes not to do that. :hugs::hugs:

jenniss09
23-09-12, 18:45
if you are paranoid about your heart go see a doc they will do a cholesterol test and ecg.

if you weren't running round or exercising its not likely to be your heart

if its a sharp pain and you can pinpoint it, its indigestion

heart problems would be pressing chest pain, pain down one side of your arm and neck and short of breath.