PDA

View Full Version : feels like i.m losing myself

gem7
23-09-12, 15:01
feels like i.m losing myself i.m going deeper in my depression and anxiety its making life not worth living i feel empty inside its affecting my mind even my speech last weekend i went away i was scared i wouldnt handle it but i did well for the first two days anyway the sunday it was starting to creep back felt panicy just felt empty i just stand there people must of thinked i was strange i hate feeling like this just wish i could be me again wish this would just go away and saying that tho i havent really heard off my friend since i came off hol maybe she thinks i.m a freak my friend says she understands would the world be a more better place if i wasnt in it sunday was so pose to be the best day as my fave group was on even tho i went and stayed the anxiety was just to much i felt like running back to my room but i didnt then when i met them afterwards i clamed up to even tho i manage to get a few pics why cant i just be normal :weep:

BobbyDog
23-09-12, 15:39
I am sorry you are feeling so low Gem, depression can give you that empty hopeless feeling I know. But, just think how well you did in the first place challenging you feelings of anxiety and going to see the group you like, staying there and not running away back to your room took a lot of courage.

I am sure your friend will not think you are a freak, perhaps she is waiting for you to contact her. Hopefully when you start to feel a bit better you will be able to see the positive things that came out your time away with your friend.

gem7
24-09-12, 16:09
i know i done well i.m proud but now since i got back i havent left the house i just feel like i cant cope anymore feel like a zombie i.m just not myself life just doesnt seem worth living anymore i just wish i was dead :weep:

badkitty
25-09-12, 14:47
Gem I really think you should talk to someone and visit your doctors, like Bobbydog said get in touch with your friend, I know how you feel im coping with the same as you and its awful, maybe some councilling might help. Please dont wish you was dead because u can get through this.

gem7
25-09-12, 15:57
ive heard from my friend now we had a text chat yesterday everyday is a struggle i.m hoping i can get through this but i feel like its winning ive tryed councilling before it didnt help thanks all for ya replys x