PDA

View Full Version : saying hello

grace37
23-09-12, 16:11
hi i'm new here and doing anything i can to get help with my panic attacks had to take time off work with the last attacks been two week and just starting to feel normal anything i do makes takes so much energy but wnat to feel better and be back to me xxx

nomorepanic
23-09-12, 16:21
Hi grace37

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

smileforawhile
23-09-12, 16:25
Hello. I'm new today too! :welcome:I am finding it very reassuring to read comments from people with exactly the same types of issues that I have. I spend most of my time when I'm anxious wondering why I respond and react so differently from people around me so it's nice to be amongst people who have the same feelings as me. I've not managed a full week's work for the past few weeks either. I am hoping to be on a more even keel for the week ahead but already have that sinking, fluttering feeling inside. I know what you mean about wanting to be back to being yourself. Hope it happens for you soon. :hugs:

grace37
23-09-12, 17:10
going to see healthy minds on tuesday so any good tips i get i'll pass on my mum been to them and she found it helped her. I'll try anything don't want to live the rest of my life like this xx

starlight78
23-09-12, 22:04
Hi Grace, welcome to NMP! I'm sure you will find it helpful. Sending you hugs and best wishes x