PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour and head worries, driving me mad today!

jaynehal
23-09-12, 16:32
Hi there

Well my health anxiety seems back on a full high at the minute really upset and fed up, it's one thing or another with me, wish I had one or two weeks without constantly thinking I'm seriously ill :((((

This week it's headaches and nausea, some days worse than others but can't help worry there's something serious going on in my head!!

Went the docs last week and told about headaches but didn't seem bothered! And said it would go!

Why can't I just believe him????

Anyone else get headaches and nausea with anxiety?????

Jayne xx

bronte
23-09-12, 16:34
i have been having headaches everyday lately im fed up with them i dont know if they are tension headaches or what x

jaynehal
23-09-12, 17:34
I hope it's just tension headaches but I'm not sure I'm very tired as well and I'm only 31 feel about 60 lol xx

---------- Post added at 17:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 ----------

Anyone esle get headaches and nausea, also abit like indigestion!

really worried!! xx

turnthelighton
23-09-12, 17:43
I get the headaches, since Jan.

jaynehal
23-09-12, 17:48
At least im not on my own, this is the new symtom of the week! just hate Health anxiety!!

JoannaS
23-09-12, 18:53
New illness to worry about for me is stroke. Not worried about this one before and it's pretty scary! I worry I'm going to be the boy who cried wolf though. One day there will be something genuinely wrong with me and no ond will believe me or they'll shrug it off and say it's the anxiety. I'm going round in circles!

jaynehal
23-09-12, 20:12
Health anxiety is really scary and the thoughts we get are very real! I hope we will get better soon, because living like this is a misery, constantly worrying something awful will happen! xx