PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

TidyboyTHFC
24-09-12, 14:32
HI,Im Iain or Tidyboy as i also like to be known. I live in Croydon, SE London.

Found this site a while ago and think it will help me talk to like minded people who are going through similar things. just a quick intro about myself. ive suffered from SA and depression for over 15 years and only recently started to get help due to hitting rock bottom.

been on medication now for 6 weeks and had my first session with my new Councillor last week.

my loves in life are simple, music , music , music and Tottenham Hotspur football club.

Nice to meet you all. :shades:

ChrisScotland
24-09-12, 14:42
Hiya Iain, and welcome.Hope you enjoy your stay here.

nomorepanic
24-09-12, 14:42
Hi TidyboyTHFC

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
24-09-12, 14:49
Hi :welcome: Hope you get lots of support here

MRS STRESS ED
24-09-12, 15:08
:welcome:I have recently joined all I can say is lovely people who can help :D

TidyboyTHFC
24-09-12, 15:56
hello and thanks for the warm welcome :)

Sue W
24-09-12, 16:01
Hi Iain, I hope you get the help you need. I only joined last week and have had some lovely comments from lovely people :)

kerolay
24-09-12, 16:06
Welcome Tidyboy!

I joined yesterday and am so glad i did. I see we have a shared love of Nirvana! Music is so good for the soul.

Take care,

Kerolay x

TidyboyTHFC
25-09-12, 14:16
i love nirvana, even have a tattoo of them on my wrist. thats dedication haha. i can relate to kurts lyrics alot