PDA

View Full Version : Blips

nippy70
24-09-12, 17:00
hi all. I posted a message on here other day saying anyone on cit stick with it. Its been hard but last few weeks I've been back to my normal self... Well its happened sat I've had a blip sat it hit me.... Felt faint weird strange. Still tight chest and feel strange but not as bad. anyone had these before. Its 7 weeks on cit for me and worried that they have stopped working or I need to take more... How long does the Blip last.. ? how often do they happen. Why do they happen?

radoel
24-09-12, 19:59
blips can last as long as you let them - I accept mine as a blip and carry on regardless and it then disappears as quickly as it came. If I keep worrying about it though it tends to stay longer. Stop worrying and carry on as normal

nippy70
24-09-12, 20:02
Thanks.. I know Now its anxiety. so that's good.. I'm not thinking about it. Just want to be back to how I was last week x x

Sparkle1984
24-09-12, 20:09
I've had a couple of blips but they haven't lasted more than a couple of days. I just try my best to carry on as normal, and then they fade away.

Jmac
24-09-12, 20:15
We all get blips now and again. For me, the first few months were up and down. I too thought they'd stopped working or I need more but nope, just blips. A year later I still get the occasional blip depending on what's going on in my life.

Hang in there, and as radoel says, just recognize it as a blip and carry on. It will settle down.