PDA

View Full Version : hey..hello everyone!!...

limelad
24-09-12, 17:37
My name is Damon and id just like to introduce myself...:):shades: ...i joined this site a few weeks ago & have given out a few replies to others posts but not yet told any of you on here about myself....some of the posts ive been reading have been really useful in helping me understand my illness.. I suffer from moderate depression/anxiety and sleep issues.. at present i take pregabalin 150mg 4 times a day.risperidone 3mg and have been taking sertraline 200mg in the morning for the past year..ive just come off the sertraline because of sexual dysfunction:blush:..so my gp started me on mirtazapine 15mg at 8pm.ive been taking this for 12 days and my mood and anxiety have improved slightly already..plus...& this is a big plus the sexual probs have gone away also...lucky me eh :whistles:.but it doesent touch me at all as far as sleep goes:huh: and from what ive been reading on other posts it should be:mad:but hey perhaps thats just me...but is annoying & i can stay up until 1am/2am no probs.i dont find it sedating at all..but i can put up with that,because at least its helping with the anxiety/mood and sex probs.anyway sorry for the long post but just wanted to let you all know me..thankyou to everyone who has posted on the site...its been really helpful..so thankyou all Damonx:bighug1:

nomorepanic
24-09-12, 17:48
Hi limelad

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
24-09-12, 17:50
I had to go up to the maximum dose for Mirtazapine 45mg before my insomnia became bearable.

Laura123
24-09-12, 18:06
Hi Damon, nice to meet you xxx