PDA

View Full Version : does anyone get this

traciec39
03-08-06, 12:55
recently it seems that i get panic and anxiety symptoms every day, every few hours. If its not a dizzy head, churning stomach, trapped wind etc. Lately hot flushes and sweating and trouble catching my breath have become a real issue, every day on and off.
I do take prozac but i dont feel like they help much. Does anyone else suffer this constantly? any advise would be very very welcome

thanks so much
tracie

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

Kate Naomi
03-08-06, 13:05
Hi Tracie,

I also have symptoms most of the time, It normally starts with difficulty catching my breath (or not being able to take a deep breath). This causes me to panic even more and I get dizzy, hot flushes and sinus problems. I have it most of the time and its horrible.

I am taking zoloft and also have not found much relief, when it happens I try and distract myself, which is much easier said then done.

I am going to start trying reiki and other therapies to help me relax, I am hoping it will help.......

**whenwillthisend**
03-08-06, 14:09
hi tracy i get anxiety symptoms everyday sometimes all day or other times on and off throughout the day...it just never gives you a break! I also find that if im not actually suffering with any symptoms(not very often) im always thinking when is the dizziness, chest tighness etc going to start its horrible like a never ending circle...
I have tried reflexology all the herbal remedies and currentley accupuncture which im not sure of..the best for relaxation is the reflexology i find

lizmarshall
03-08-06, 14:32
Hi Traci,

I suffer quite a bit with shortness of breath and dizzy feelings, i think it's all normal.

Liz

Wenjoy
03-08-06, 18:04
Hi
I suffer shortness of breath and dizziness and fear I am suffocating and cant get a deep breath. This is hyperventilation and the more you try to breathe in deeply the more you panic and cant do it. My dr told me to calm my breathing down - like when youre asleep - relax and breathe calmly - easily said than done!!!! Love wenjoy xxx

darkangel
03-08-06, 18:52
hi

yes there is not a day goes by that i dont have some symptom or other - it comes and go during the day but i never have a day totally symptom free - but it is a lot better than it used to be.

........life is for living not just for surviving

Twila
04-08-06, 06:31
Hello
I was fine for two years,only had mild attacks and I could mostly control myself. Then like you I have been getting them everyday and sometimes at night. What you said about the hot flushes rings a bell with me because that was a question on my mind too. What cause that anyone know?
Tracie I am sorry that you have been having such a bad time. Hope you will start feeling better soon.
Twila:D

pips
04-08-06, 10:18
Hi Tracie,

Sorry you suffer to.

I find to that I don't seem to get through a whole day without some of the symptoms unfortuntaely. I just keep trying to reassure myself that it's just anxiety.

I just try to remember the good moments when i'm feeling ok to.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S. X X

lorna
04-08-06, 15:57
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">recently it seems that i get panic and anxiety symptoms everday, every few hours. If its not a dizzy head, churning stomach, trapped wind etc. Lately hot flushes and sweating and trouble catching my breath have become a real issue, every day on and off.
I do take prozac but i dont feel like they help much. Does anyone else suffer this constantly? any advise would be very very welcome

thanks so much
tracie

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

<div align="right">Originally posted by traciec39 - 03 August 2006 : 12:55:14</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Phill2
07-08-06, 04:57
At Last!
Someone else gets sinus probs from it.
I thought I was alone on that one
Phill

Don't believe everything you think.

juju
07-08-06, 09:47
im the same worst in the mornings but on and off all day worst one at the moment is feeling like a really nervous stomach and scared feeling