PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how to explain it..

clank
24-09-12, 21:52
So today during soccer practice I was just talking to my friend when I felt like I was really loud, but I wasn't, it just felt like I was. Its hard to explain. If you push your ears in and talk, thats what I sounded like, really loud and almost clogged ear like. Not sure what it was. It made me panic a bit, well not a bit, a lot. Not sure if anyone can relate and or tell me if its anxiety related. All help is appreciated!
P.S. I also felt that my breathing was really loud. Like loud enough that I could hear it, when in general you can't really hear yourself breathe.

loopylu86
24-09-12, 21:57
I get this too! When you are suddenly aware of your voice and it's REALLY loud! Defo ear/anxiety related! I think being anxious makes you more aware of things that you have probably experienced but not thought or panicked twice about.

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

I normally get a bit woozy when I get it too

clank
24-09-12, 22:08
I get this too! When you are suddenly aware of your voice and it's REALLY loud! Defo ear/anxiety related! I think being anxious makes you more aware of things that you have probably experienced but not thought or panicked twice about.

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

I normally get a bit woozy when I get it too

Yes!! I'm glad i'm not the only who who experienced this! Its really random for me too. It only happened twice and not really sure if its a big deal or not, but I try to talk myself out of it, which makes a little of my panic go away.

Anxious_gal
24-09-12, 23:19
Do you think maybe your ears blocked up a bit? That happens me sometimes and it's like when you talk with your fingers in your ears.

clank
24-09-12, 23:21
Do you think maybe your ears blocked up a bit? That happens me sometimes and it's like when you talk with your fingers in your ears.

I don't think so. Its just really random, and it goes away, so I don't think its that.