PDA

View Full Version : new day new panic, mouth cancer

sahara
25-09-12, 09:33
I am really bad atm, and I need to go back and see my dr again.

My fear at the moment is mouth cancer one side of my mouth at the top and side feels rougher that the other and I convinced I have it :( I am so fed up of this. I havent been this bad for a couple of years

Jamesk
25-09-12, 09:46
Just go and see the doc and get it checked (or better still your dentist!) I tortured myself for two years with this.

End outcome - your tongue is very sensitive and can therefore make small natural irregularities in your mouth feel like huge terriufying lumps.

Put your mind at rest rather than waste energy on it.

sahara
25-09-12, 10:00
I will trouble is both seem to have such long waits its dealing with the panic in the mean time. Its not a lump but a rough patch. STUPID HA YOU WILL NOT RUIN MY LIFE!!!

MRS STRESS ED
25-09-12, 11:06
I was the same for months I thought I had mouth cancer I wouldnt go and get it checked then one day I plucked up the courage to go to the dentist .When they shouted my name I ran In the room shouting I got mouth cancer, they calmed me down checked me I was fine it was nothing the dentist must of thought what have we here I felt such a idot lol you gota laugh or we would cry xxxx:D