PDA

View Full Version : What symtoms do you have?

lizmarshall
03-08-06, 14:49
Just thought id ask?

I get so many it's unreal, not all at the same time of course!!

Liz

trac67
03-08-06, 14:55
Hi,

Here is a list of all the common symptoms of anxiety I expect you will find all the ones you experience here too :

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jackie
03-08-06, 16:21
yeah so many and all the day through

my husband complained of painful legs last week and said he had to lie down, leaving me with our 5 kids. when i told him i lived with constant sore legs he said " really"?

unbelieveable how we cope at all, but it is our mind that needs healed

jackie

Wannabeloved85
05-08-06, 14:46
my daily symptoms are all due to muscle tension. my thighs/legs mostly then my neck and arms. i feel like a zomibe everyday, drained and tense!

miss motown
18-04-07, 21:29
:shrug: im so worried went for my smear yesterday and the nurse was there for ages she couldent get to my servix for some reason she was trying everythink but nothink anyway she asked another nurse to come and have a look she finally got it but asked have i had lazer treatment before when i said yes 11years ago she just looked at me and said mmmmmm anyway im worried sick i might have cancer and she didnt like to say and thats why she went and got the other nurse im in agony sinse they done all the prodding around my lower back and stomach its dreadful, my last smear was 2004 that one was fine but im so convinced theyve seen somethink but carnt say.has anybody else had a problem were a nurse cannot do the smear and has gone to get somebody else to do it.im so scared especially now im in pain.

looking4answers
23-04-07, 04:20
Liz ,

Hmmm lets see....

Chest pain,numbness in both hands and fingers.Light headedness,eyes playing tricks on me like im going to faint.Hard breatheing one day and fine the next.Twictches,skin that feels its not mine,arms and legs not feeling like the belong to me.Pounding heartbeat in my head most of the time..Ears popping and squealing..Legs feeling like their is no blood in them .Hands freezing cold and then hot in the face..Arm and muscle pain..twictching in the eyes ,face..a sensation like

i have no feeling in the left side of my face but when I touch it ,it feels ok..more like a dry skin feeling..An overwlemling feeling of needing to go to sleep..and uncordinated body movements.. Ice water droplets all over my skin,my heart has a mind of its own beating slow when it should be beating fast and beating faster when it should be slow.. My ears squish when I walk the back of my head hurts in any postition .My ears get hot ,my legs feel like electricity going down them and then sometimes the same feeling in my chest.Sometimes I feel as though im leaning when actually im perfectly upright .

Feeling like the lights are dancing and your head is spinning and being hungry when i shouldnt and not being hungry when I should and my fingers not working correctly and nauseated and just a variety of weird symptoms..Actually you could pretty much go down the list here in the symptoms forum and at one time or another or many at the sametime I have had them all..So far I have made it but sometimes I wonder..It scares me to think that well..what if its not anxiety but a brain tumor or artery blockage or etc?

what if they are wrong and my body is trying to tell me something.. So well hope this helped a little..Michael

Zanxiety
23-04-07, 11:32
The symtoms I exprience when having panic are...

Deep Breathing
Feeling Sweaty (often at nightime)
Being disconnected from the world
Derealization
Disorientation
Fear of losing control
Going mad
Pressured feeling in my throat

Plus one or two other feelings although these are my most common symtoms.

airwolf451
23-04-07, 11:35
waow looking for answers, as far as the left side goes seems we are the same.

i woke this morning with a wripping feeling under my left chest that went right up to my ear , im always sore, tense and numb down my all of my left side, but its mainly my shoulder , neck, face, ear , arm and left chest.. would love to chat more about how you manage it.

pm me

Zanxiety
23-04-07, 11:43
waow looking for answers, as far as the left side goes seems we are the same.

i woke this morning with a wripping feeling under my left chest that went right up to my ear , im always sore, tense and numb down my all of my left side, but its mainly my shoulder , neck, face, ear , arm and left chest.. would love to chat more about how you manage it.

pm me

That's quite true as you'll find most people on here certainly suffer from hyperventilisation (deep and fast breathing) and uncomfortable pains.

To manage symtoms just like the ones you mentioned, it is usually best just to sit down quietly on a comfy chair or seatie as relaxing usually helps you get better from these aches and pains, and possibly read a funny book, watch a film, or listen to some classical music to distract you from it as it often reduces many symtoms and their severity. especially from having aches and pains from Axiety Attacks. Perhaps you should a doctor about the pains your having and see if he can give you any treatment for it. I do hope you recover soon though, as I can understand what your going through.

Hope I've heped you out their including anybody else.:)

airwolf451
23-04-07, 11:52
[quote=Zanxiety;212697]That's quite true as you'll find most people on here certainly suffer from hyperventilisation (deep and fast breathing) and uncomfortable pains.

thanks for that bud, but i dont get the above

just all the aches and pains, sometimes my head feels like its swelling to and i get like an electric buzzing n my head, i sometimes say that im that highly strung you could use me as a guitar. even my eyes at random are going blurry, oe then the other, only for a matter of secons though

airwolf451
23-04-07, 14:58
oh almost forgot my doc is sending my for physio for my left side.

looking for answers; it my help if your doc could do the same for you, as it will help release the constant tension and stress.

pm me anytime and i will be only too happy to help

ro44
23-04-07, 15:00
Miss motown,

Try not to worry about your pap smear. I also have a cervix that's hard to get to. I've never heard of a nurse doing a smear but I am in a different country than you. My doctor always does it and the last one I had he prodded and prodded and it was very painful. He told me "your cervix is so hard to get to". Afterwards he said I may have a little bleeding but it was more like a "heavy period flow" for the rest of that day. Just because the nurses looked concerned that doesn't mean there is something wrong. Just try not to think of it and wait for the results. I know it's hard. I've got my annual smear schedule in a few weeks and after last year's I'm not looking forward to it.