PDA

View Full Version : Ha at its worse tonight despite being on cit :0(

stressedmamof3
26-09-12, 00:55
been on 10mg of cit for 18 days now and very little sign of improvemebt, feel weird-little dull pains in my head all today at work, came home and went to bed around 10;45 pm, just woke now for the toilet and cant get back to sleep, theres like a weird whirring sound in my ears and my head just feels like its gonna explode...no headache but a really weird feeling. i last took my cit at 9.30am this morning, could this all be down to the tablets with last one being hours ago?
someone PLEASE help, i have 3 kids sleeping upstairs and i cant go on like this :weep:

Gotagetthroughthis
26-09-12, 01:05
Hi stressedmamof3, sorry to hear your having a tough time. Ive had similar feelings in my head while being on the Citalopram and 18 days is still early days, it takes a while to kick in.

Hopefully in a few weeks it you will start to feel better.

stressedmamof3
26-09-12, 01:45
a brief rundown- had ha for years but this year it seemed to be getting better:) it was managable. untill i started getting these weird feeligns in my head which people say is anxietty but prior to getting them i wasnt anxious at all- my anxiety was stable.
this all happend in july for 1 month, it dissapeared fro nearly 2 weeks then back again and is very persistent. my symptoms arent getting any worse and i dont have any headaches, just a really weird feeling in my head, however last few days it feels like its on my head and not in my head :shrug: assuming that may be meds working???
other symptoms iv had are tingles twice down left body, smell of smoke twice in very beggining, strong pulse like feeling at the top of my thigh/crotch area that lasted 4-5 days in august, drunk feeling-at its worst that was 2-3 weeks ago , depersonalisation but only mildly,fluid behind left ear(can feel it when i was blowing balloons up lol) and now the same ear feels hot and full.
iv had symptoms due to the cit such as dry mouth,yawning,tiredness etc.
im just scared as to whats wrong with me :(

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 ----------

im off to try get back to sleep.... im just so sick of all this. i really dont think it is healt anxiety at all.... i honestly think theres something wrong with me :blush: