PDA

View Full Version : Janine

Janine
26-09-12, 12:37
Hi
I am new to this, I have been diagonsed with anxiety about 4 weeks ago which started when I had a spell in hospital for acute diverticulitus, I am on Fluxotiene which I have now been taking for 4 weeks and propanol, I thought I was getting better but have had a real bad relapse over last few days, I have a continual hot flush and feel lousy today, anyone else had this.

CrimsonKiss
26-09-12, 12:43
Hi there Janine,

I haven't started down the prescribed route...I hope not to, but from reading all the posts on here I can say "keep at it". Someone else will no doubt elaborate on this (I only joined here on Friday last)

You've come to the right place though. Plenty of lovely people here that will give advice and be an ear/shoulder.

CK

nomorepanic
26-09-12, 12:48
Hi Janine

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nicola1980
26-09-12, 13:24
Hi and welcome :D alot of ADs will make us feel worse before we get better but the side effects should ease off soon x x

SNAPPER
26-09-12, 13:33
Hi Janine,

i have been diagnosed with panic attacks two months ago and I have found doing the breathing exercises very good at fighting the panic.:yesyes:

electrical_stormgirl
26-09-12, 13:33
Hi Janine, I had a blip after being on Fluox for 4 weeks. I'm at week 6 now and feeling better so stick at it. Welcome to the site :)

Janine
26-09-12, 15:18
.Thank you for your messages, they have made me feel a bit better, just trying to keep moving at work which seems to help but dreading going home and sitting down as I do not want that restless feeling again and am finding the Hot sweats particularly hard to deal with.

Why does this happen for no reason I have a happy home life and love my job.

It is good to know that I am not the only one having a blip at this point, I have taken diazapan today to try and calm things down but I only take those if I really have to.