PDA

View Full Version : HI

OFFMEHEAD
03-08-06, 18:32
HI BLIMEY AM I GLAD TO FIND THIS SITE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE GOING CUCKOO WITH THESE PANIC ATTACKS ONLY FOUND THIS SITE TODAY SO IM FUMBLING ABOUT TO FIND WHERE EVERYTHING IS

juju
03-08-06, 18:49
hi
welcome to this site it has helped me to understand this thing we all have a lot more
lots of friends on here for u
[8D]

nomorepanic
03-08-06, 19:01
Hi there and welcome aboard.

have a good read of the website as well - www.nomorepanic.co.uk

Hope we can be of some help

Nicola

groovygranny
03-08-06, 20:20
Hi OffMeHead!

I found this site months ago when I was poorly, but only joined up the other day - wot took me so long?! Now I'm posting all over the place lol!I too was so relieved that it wasn't just me, in the whole known universe and beyond, that had experienced 'the blackness'! Mind you, is relieved the right word to use? Should we be concerned that there are so many of us? One answer to that........NOPE!! [:P]

NICE TO MEET YOU!
XX

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

fairygirl
04-08-06, 00:23
Hi Offmehead
I joined a week or so ago and I too wish I had found this site before. You will find lots of support and reassurance here, everyone is so nice. I am v anxious about going on hols to Spain on Monday but I've just read through lots of old posts other people wrote about flying and hols and I feel so encouraged and reassured that I am going to go back to bed and sleep instead of worrying!!
Take care and use the site it's v. helpful
Wendy x

trac67
04-08-06, 08:39
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

monty
05-08-06, 10:01
Hello, you are certainly not alone! I'm sure you will find some help here.

Lucy

kazzie
05-08-06, 16:55
Hi Ya love the nickname!!! Welcome aboard!!! You will find lots of help and support here! And have a few laughs along the way take care kaz x

Southern_Belle
05-08-06, 17:04
Hi and welcome. You will find loads of information on this wonderful site and make lots of new friends here. Try to visit chat soon.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

polly daydream
05-08-06, 20:15
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

fran43
06-08-06, 03:49
Hi and Welcome.

I am new to the forum as well, but everyone is fantastic and you will certainly not feel alone. Everyone is supportive here and I am sure all us "newbees" will begin to recover and get well.

Take good care of yourself.

Fran

giddy
06-08-06, 17:23
Hello and welcome to the forum
love Helen