PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Sad

BiPolarBear
03-08-06, 18:40
Hey Guys

I don’t know if this topic is in the right place so soz if it is not.

I feel like I have to blow off some steam so you guys are the unfortunate recipients.

I am feeling really down cause I am alone and feel ugly and worthless.

I have been feeling this way for about a week or two now and it is starting to annoy me. Sometimes it starts when I am sitting in a pub that I go to. There are some cute bar staff that work there and they are really nice, but when guys walk in and start making casual conversation with them it makes me feel like crap cause I cant do that. I feel like a second-class citizen when guys walk in with their cool clothes and their pretty boy good looks and I feel so crap next to them. It is like why would the barmaids choose me over them, I don’t have a job, I don’t go out partying too much cause of my anxiety and I am not even that good looking.

Like today I was wandering around town and I was not feeling too bad I suppose. Then I bump into a girl that I have a crush on, she smiles and waved and said hi. So I said hi and scuttled away. She was with some guys that could be her friends, but I automatically think that one of them is her boyfriend, my mind then says your not good enough and she would never go out with you, she is too good for you. Then I became sad, angry and frustrated and anxious. [Sigh...]

This spiralled into the pub that I go in and the barmaid then became too good for me and will think I am ugly and weird to her. Weird because I come into the pub on my own and sit on my own and do nothing.

I just feel like I am fighting a loosing battle, and that I will be alone forever and women will always find me weird, fat and unattractive. [Ugh]

It has been a very sad day cause of my thoughts about women

Soz for the waffling [V]

BiPlolarBear

BiPolarBear
03-08-06, 22:54
cheers for the reply

I do agree with everything you have said, and i was working on the appearence thing in CBT on Tuesday, and it was pointed out to me that what is attractive to one person is not necessarily attractive to someone else, but that kind of went out of the window today.

Like you say Anxiety is like a black cloud and i have lived with it all my life, but i am starting to chip away at it.

I am getting there slowly and that gets on my nerves i want to be better quickly.

Cheers for the reply