PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

blueorchid
26-09-12, 15:29
Hey everyone, I've been putting off joining and I'm still a bit hesitant but I hope it's for the best :)

I've been feeling extremely confused lately trying to figure out exactly what's bothering me.

Social anxiety, depression, depersonalisation a big vicious circle I'm trying to work out of. Just thought I'd post here first and introduce myself :)

Annie0904
26-09-12, 15:31
Hi and :welcome: I am sure you will find lots of support on this site to help you :)

fozzy is crying
26-09-12, 15:34
Hey everyone, I've been putting off joining and I'm still a bit hesitant but I hope it's for the best :)

I've been feeling extremely confused lately trying to figure out exactly what's bothering me.

Social anxiety, depression, depersonalisation a big vicious circle I'm trying to work out of. Just thought I'd post here first and introduce myself :)

Hiya :welcome: you are in the right place at last. Enjoy.

Gordon

blueorchid
26-09-12, 15:34
thank you, I got a bit worried immediately after I made this post :)

fozzy is crying
26-09-12, 15:36
thank you, I got a bit worried immediately after I made this post :)

Why? We do not bite. :winks:

blueorchid
26-09-12, 15:38
Why? We do not bite. :winks:

Haha well that's a relief :laugh:

Annie0904
26-09-12, 15:39
We are all going through similar things and are here to support and help each other, pleased that you have joined us :)

nomorepanic
26-09-12, 15:39
Hi blueorchid

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Sparkle1984
26-09-12, 21:07
Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find plenty of help here. :smile:

I know it can be difficult to talk about these issues, but by joining this forum you've taken a good first step towards helping yourself.

littlelu
26-09-12, 21:28
hi :) welcome to the forum

blueorchid
28-09-12, 12:53
Thank you :)