i do drink water mainly in the evenings
in the day scared to swallow incase chokinh
then by now i get scared of dehydration and drink
i force my self to eat btw
so now im scared the lack of water in the day will cause a dvt ahh

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

wish i knew what was causing the pain lol
could it be a clot from not drinkiing much in the day time
could it be an infection the rash i had herehttp://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=121300
has left scars and the scabs i picked them and they blood
it was bad scratches
so scared this is the start of a dvt

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:31 ----------

also bought a new mirror today and it looked all scratched laid it on bed and the bed cover was all dusty when i took it off when i wipe their was dust falling off mirror these long white lines looks like cat fur or hair strands

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:36 ----------

lower back hurting to- worried about kidneys
knew a girl with lower back pain thought it was muscular she died of cancer

---------- Post added at 22:54 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

sooo worried

---------- Post added at 23:01 ---------- Previous post was at 22:54 ----------

also hurts to press were kidneys are no were else this must be something

Anxious_gal
26-09-12, 23:18
It doesn't matter what time you drink, your body cells store water so unless its super hot or you're working out I don't think you'd get dehydrated.

What does the pain feel like?
I woke up with this pain in my thigh like someone had just punched me really hard. It scared me as it didn't feel like the ususl aches n pains I get .
It did go away though :)

I think the leg pain is just random n nothing to do with the rash, but I know how easy it is to get nervous when things seem to be related.

I get back pain a lot, it could be muscular. If it was your kidneys surely you'd be sick with a fever or something.
If the pains very bad maybe ask your doctor?

Em.ma
27-09-12, 00:03
hiya the back pain is mild and on one side were a kidney would be the legs they ache its now in my thigh at the moment

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 23:46 ----------

if i press against back it gets quite sore and hurts after

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

ive never had back pain with anx

also omg before anx used to get cripping painful back spasms before i had anx would have to stand still and clutch back till it passed never used to drink much then kidneys?///// also would get bad bad tummy cramps could not walk with them and would cry for hours all before anx
really having a hard hard time

---------- Post added 27-09-12 at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was 26-09-12 at 23:53 ----------

i want to sleep but the pain is right were left kidney is
im freaking out big time here
at work i drink coffee during the day only

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

decaff coffee

fozzy is crying
27-09-12, 00:10
Have you seen a Doctor about all this and if not why not?

If you are currently in so much pain and stress I suggest you call your Doctors out of hours service.

Gordon

Em.ma
27-09-12, 00:14
its very mild back pain
legs hurt but my pain tol is high so i can cope just has me worrying
thinking about morn gp app but it looks pathetic i think
do u think i need to see a doc 4 peace off mind or cause im ill?

fozzy is crying
27-09-12, 00:18
its very mild back pain
legs hurt but my pain tol is high so i can cope just has me worrying
thinking about morn gp app but it looks pathetic i think
do u think i need to see a doc 4 peace off mind or cause im ill?

Emma,

By the way you keep updating this thread it is obviously causing you a lot of stress. I really think that being the case you need to ring your Doctor's out of hours service now, even if only for some peace of mind, so you can rest tonight. That is what they are there for.

Gordon

Em.ma
27-09-12, 00:25
ok ill try nhs direct 1st though
do u think im ill though or just worrying?

fozzy is crying
27-09-12, 00:28
ok ill try nhs direct 1st though
do u think im ill though or just worrying?

Does not matter what I think and it does not matter if it turns out you are ill or just worrying. RING THEM NOW.

nomorepanic
27-09-12, 00:35
I disagree about ringing them now.

Emma gets all sorts of pains all the time and they will be ok by the morning I expect.

You are scaring her telling her that

sophieunderscore
27-09-12, 09:06
Hi Emma, I always get a bit scared to post on your posts because I don't want to worry you, even if what I say would be really positive or whatever! I see in you myself when I had health anxiety - if you really really thought there was something wrong, you would be straight to the doctors/hospital - you seem to say "should I go to the doctors, I'm so worried" and then when someone suggests that you go, you seem to be able to rationalise why you shouldn't - i.e. the back pain isn't that bad etc. Does this make sense? Basically I think you know deep down that this is just anxiety/normal aches and pains (back pain could be anything, standing up too much/sitting down too much/sleeping funny etc) but you still have all that anxiety on top which makes you worry. I know how hard it is, but if you were really ill you would know about it - and those around you will know it. I know you've mentioned before that your parents find it hard to deal with your HA, but trust me, if you really needed medical help, they would probably be the ones to rush you down there. I hope this helps a bit.

Em.ma
27-09-12, 21:32
hello sophie
i see were your coming from and youve basically described me in a nutshell spot on!
ive read your post so many times today and its really really helped a lot to re read when in a panic.. thank you :)

bit annoyed had a dentist app bokked for a month for tomoz got a letter today saying its cancelled due to cirumstances so now gotta re book worried cause wisdom teeth hurt to eat on

sophieunderscore
27-09-12, 22:49
So glad it helped, I hate seeing you suffering so much in your posts, HA is such a terrible thing to live with and so often hard for others to understand at all. My poor dad having to take me to the doctors because I thought I had a blood clot in my elbow (apparently this is impossible!). I don't have any advice for getting better - I just did - but I attribute it in some ways to just plodding on day to day and not giving up on my dreams (managed to get through A levels, uni, a masters degree and now doing a PhD). Easier said than done but even plodding is better than standing still! Feel free to PM me if you need to :flowers:

Em.ma
28-09-12, 22:08
Thank yOu I felt better for ages and have had a bad relapse again over the last week? Did u have therapy? Meds?? TOfay got the mOst intense headache pains worried over a brain hem mirage as I pull and tug at hair n run my hands Over scalp when anxiOus... It's hurting s badly n when I do my hair theirs an area on head sore to touch. Really thought I was getting better.., how long did u have ha for ?

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

Also back by kidney hurts when moving aswell so it has to be muscle pain but I can't shake the thought of cancer... Also we're ovaries are can hurt to

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

I've never had muscle by kidney if it is that ... But I knew a girl with these symptoms and it was cancer What if I have a bad kidney

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

hip and ovary area hurting :( now
this cant all be muscle pain must be dying!11

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Both hip areas hurt to walk don't get how this is muscular

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Upper legs hurt to.. When moving :( don't get it

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

when i say upper legs i mean really high up its all connected this hips etc so so so scared
dont get what this is at all

---------- Post added at 22:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

the girl also ended up with cancer in her hip she started out thinking it was muscular she died :(