PDA

View Full Version : I Did It!!!!

sal
03-06-04, 21:58
Hi all

Hope you are all ok. Just thought i would do a post about my holidays and tell you how well it went. I am still in shock that i went abroad on my own with Sam and did it. Last year i would have never considered doing that, so that in itself is such a positive step for me. Whilst away i felt chilled, although at times i did have some anxious moments but i got through then and without my diazepam. It has given me so much confidence and i did what i set out to do and that was to prove i could do it like other people do it and just take it for granted. I cant deny it took a lot of effort and pushing myself but i am so pleased i did now.:) Kept thinking of you guys when i had my moments and pushed myself to keep my head together. The worst part of my anxiety is feeling i cant cope with Sam, so by going abroad on my own with her and coping has showed me that i shouldnt give into those thoughts anymore. I know i will still have moments when i panic, that i cant cope with her or will lose control, but i will remind myself how i coped abroad on my own with her. It shows there is light at the end of the tunnel for us all however we all suffer. I did worry i had pushed myself to far, but i managed. Sorry to rabbitt on but we all know how good it feels when something positive happens. Thanks for listening and helping me so much.

Lots of love Sal xxxxx

sarah
03-06-04, 22:10
Hey Sal

Thats brilliant mate!!!!!!
Im so glad you did well it must be a great boost for you!!
Onwards and upwards eh?

love Sarah
xx

we arent mad, just the next stage of evolution :)

Meg
03-06-04, 22:28
Fantastic news Sal.

I hope you get a photo, write something significant on the back and keep it to hand to remind you of how competent and confident you are .

Very glad it went so well.

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

sal
03-06-04, 23:08
Thanks guys

Good idea meg Will do that. Good quote Sarah onwards and upwards. Wont let myselt go back to how i was, got PMT thinking!!!!!!!

Sal xxxx

stimpy
03-06-04, 23:59
That's great news Sal

Well done hun !

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

sal
04-06-04, 00:21
Thanks Liz

Hope you are ok

Your saying is so right

Take care

Sal xxxx

twister
06-06-04, 23:14
Well done Sal

I told you from the start you could do it!

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

nomorepanic
07-06-04, 19:38
Sal

Well done you!!

I got the text and you sounded so happy and pleased with the hotel and everything there. So pleased that Sam loved it too.

You did really well and now you know that you can do it all again next year.

Great news

xxx

Nicola