PDA

View Full Version : Lower back pain

PinkRoxy
29-09-12, 10:43
I notice when I have a bad bout of diarrhea I get this horrible lower back pain. It feels like the pain you get in there when you have a period but its so painful and radiates through my pelvic area.

I notice it gets bad after a dose of antibiotics. I had just finished some and to find out a week later to go on some more which is making my tummy go in sane :(

Anyway is this lower back pain that feels like period pain normal with IBS? as it tends to stay with me and bug me for the day and Im in and out of the toilet as I dont know what my bowels want to do.

Annie0904
29-09-12, 10:54
I don't know if it is related but I get a lot of lower back pain and also have ibs. I would mention it to your doctor though just to reassure you. I mentioned it to my doctor as I was getting pain in my hips as well and he sent me for physio...it is still there though and gets worse in cold weather so it could just be my age :(

PinkRoxy
03-10-12, 08:36
No my back pain is nothing to do with injury its to do with my bowels. Thanks though. I usually get it very painful when I have diarrhea.