PDA

View Full Version : physical activity/low blood sugar

eightieschild
29-09-12, 11:42
hi im concerned, hope some one can help. i have a very active job working in retail lots of lifting boxes, walking around a huge store! any way i find that when im busy and working hard im getting hot and sweaty, and start to get dizzy, and feel llike my blood sugar is low, i then have to stop as i feel like i will pass out, then it gradually passes with the help of something sweet to eat. i have had blood tests and every thing is fine, i just want to no if any one else gets this, its quite scary when yourdizzy and vision starts getting dark! plz reply thanks x x

MRS STRESS ED
29-09-12, 11:53
Yes I suffer mostly with dizzness ,its horrible I was out yesterday I felt ok ,so I thought I will call in the shop everything was fine by the time I got to the till I was dizzy, I felt like I was going to faint, its always when im out .I no how you feel I carnt go to work at the moment, because my dizzy spells .I find doing my breathing exercise works take care xxxx :hugs:

Annie0904
29-09-12, 11:57
I'm the same, get lots of dizzy spells especially when I am out...all part of anxiety. I have had blood sugar checked so many times and it has always been fine.

eightieschild
29-09-12, 11:57
thanks for reply, i force myself to work but id rather not lol it is horrible i have such a fear of fainting in public x