PDA

View Full Version : Better day today

Annie0904
29-09-12, 18:17
I had an appointment at the hairdressers today and didn't sleep well last night then woke up feeling a bit shaky but after starting CBT4Panic I told myself I was going to just get up and go. I went and enjoyed my chat with the hairdresser then even managed to call in the clothes dept at Sainsbury's on the way back and still feeling good :)

Supersal1984
29-09-12, 18:26
Great news Annie! That gives us all hope. I hope you have turned a corner from today xxx

Annie0904
29-09-12, 18:30
Me too...it is always there in the back of my mind though...When will it start again? Like I am just waiting for it to happen. I need to get rid of those thoughts because then I make it happen!

MRS STRESS ED
29-09-12, 18:33
oh god well done im desperate to get my hair done I carnt pluck up the courage to go i so pleased for you tho xxxxxxxxxxxxx:yahoo:

Annie0904
29-09-12, 18:35
Thank you, I had someone come out to the house before so was pleased to make it and enjoy it...I hope you can manage to get there soon too :hugs:

loopylu86
29-09-12, 19:41
Annie this is amazing news!! I have had a really amazing day too! I have posted!! XX

Annie0904
29-09-12, 19:45
haha I was posting on your thread the same time you posted on mine :)

loopylu86
29-09-12, 20:12
Me too...it is always there in the back of my mind though...When will it start again? Like I am just waiting for it to happen. I need to get rid of those thoughts because then I make it happen!

This is me too. It was present all day today...Don't get me wrong.. but I batted the thoughts away as soon as they arrived. I usually only try and rid bad thoughts when I am highly anxious or mid attack. I am doing it even now as I am relaxed. It all helps the sub conscious!! I didn't let it take over! By the sounds of it...neither did you! xx

Annie0904
29-09-12, 20:22
I was just so determined to get out and do something today and I did it! After a positive day it is already making me feel better about tomorrow. It is my wedding anniversary on Wednesday and we are really hoping to get out for a meal but it may end up as a takeaway...or should I just say "I WILL get out for a meal"

Edward_1980
29-09-12, 20:27
I had an appointment at the hairdressers today and didn't sleep well last night then woke up feeling a bit shaky but after starting CBT4Panic I told myself I was going to just get up and go. I went and enjoyed my chat with the hairdresser then even managed to call in the clothes dept at Sainsbury's on the way back and still feeling good :)

Delighted for you Annie:hugs:

Annie0904
29-09-12, 20:29
Thank you Edward :)

loopylu86
29-09-12, 21:24
I was just so determined to get out and do something today and I did it! After a positive day it is already making me feel better about tomorrow. It is my wedding anniversary on Wednesday and we are really hoping to get out for a meal but it may end up as a takeaway...or should I just say "I WILL get out for a meal"

Well take it a day at a time! Tomo is going to be another good day! Every good day is retraining that brain in a non-anxious way!! :yesyes:xx