PDA

View Full Version : Good day omg

MRS STRESS ED
30-09-12, 14:40
:yesyes:I so pleased for the first time in three months I went shopping on my own ,I went in did my shopping packed it even had a chat to the assistant ,it felt great no panic no dizzy spells ,to most people this is normal to me I feel like I climbed a mountain AND IT FEELS GOOD :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::

loopylu86
30-09-12, 14:57
This is AMAZING!!!! This was me yesterday!!! Such a breakthrough! WELL DONE!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WOOP WOOP!!!! Amazing feeling!! xx

Annie0904
30-09-12, 15:02
Great news...well done!!! :yahoo:

eternally optimistic
30-09-12, 15:12
Good on you, great news.

Hope it has given you a new "high" that you can use over and over again.

:yahoo:

MRS STRESS ED
30-09-12, 15:12
awh Thankyou Im still on a high now it feels so good ,just hope I can keep it up and so pleased for you loopylu aswell :hugs:

loopylu86
30-09-12, 15:46
Thank you! It will continue. I feel very headavhey today but am not too worried by it. Just relaxing as I usually would on a sleepy Sunday! I am still feeling the positivity and just feel in a better place than a month ago. I can really feel that things are improving. Shopping and doing these things are all retraining your anxious mind to know that this is normal and non-threatening..so even on so-so days I make the effort to go out. Any opportunity that you feel able to,,,Just go for it!! Eventually we will be back out there and not giving anxiety a second thought!!! :D

MRS STRESS ED
30-09-12, 15:51
awh thanks im sure your right we will get back out there ,and I will keep going take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

Paul H
30-09-12, 15:59
Well done to you both! Even the smallest change can snowball into something bigger and these aren't small changes. Keep on doing what you're doing and you'll end up inspiring all the others here. :)

MRS STRESS ED
30-09-12, 16:04
Thankyou Paul your right small things can become much bigger ,even on my bad days I do
try to keep going ,as my mum keeps saying small steps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkle1984
30-09-12, 16:25
Well done! :) Keep going and you should gradually see an improvement.

Allison Jayne
30-09-12, 17:10
Well done you :-) to others it may be a sime task but to others who suffer too it is a huge step. I'm so pleased for you xxx

teez
30-09-12, 17:11
ohhhh well done keep up the good work,,you have shopping time lost to make up for rofl