PDA

View Full Version : Flight of Fantasy

Dave777
04-08-06, 23:16
I just had a crazy thought.
Maybe a group of us who have the same panics on aircraft should attempt a flight ?

Or would that just be a riot on a plane? lol:)

Sorry .... I just need to joke about these things, it helps. x

nomorepanic
04-08-06, 23:26
Dave

Good thought but it is hard enough to arrange a meet up cos people never turn up!

You can try!

Nicola

nomorepanic
04-08-06, 23:27
Also

I did the flying with confidence course and that was good too.

Nicola

den64
04-08-06, 23:47
Hi Dave

That would be great if you could :D theres bound to be people on here who are scared of flying or get anxious whilst flying

Tally ho or whatever it is they say on a plane, ah got it, its UP UP and AWAY

Denise :D

jackie
04-08-06, 23:50
im up for that, but i want a seat beside the pilot to make sure hes qualified and not drunk and not some ex boyfried who doesnt like me.lol

just let me know the flight times lol

jackie

darkangel
05-08-06, 00:30
hi dave

great idea - i managed to get on a flight to spain in may and after the past few nightmares i had on previous flights i actually enjoyed it or maybe i should say endured it - especailly the bit when we landed safely back to ground. its the closing of the door and no escape that panics me and what if i need to get off .

........life is for living not just for surviving

mazz
05-08-06, 08:00
great idea i have to fly to scotland in october who wants to come lol.

jackie
05-08-06, 08:30
i want to visit me best friend in sotland so ill join you there

jackie

Dave777
05-08-06, 09:25
Hi Mazz & Jackie, count me in ..... it'd take both of you to hold me in the seat !!!!! lol:D

Davex

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

darkangel
05-08-06, 11:18
hi mazz, jackie, dave

well if u need a friendly face to meet u all at the airport in scotland - then give me a shout - only edinburgh or glasgow though LOL

take care

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

mazz
05-08-06, 14:41
ok dark ill buzz ya iam flying to edinburgh on the 19th of oct make sure you are there.lol

Dave777
05-08-06, 14:42
Hi Darkangel, ok you are on the flight booking lol;)
That's five of us ...... any more takers out there ?

How do we find a Pilot that's daft enough to take us? [8)][Duh!]

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.