PDA

View Full Version : Pure exhaustion

loopylu86
30-09-12, 17:50
I am fighting the urge to go to sleep for the night. I have had a headache all day that did ease slightly at one point but can feel returning. I just feel pure exhastion. Just had a bath and got into bed. I really am struggling type and keep eyes open. What is the earliest acceptable time to go to sleep for the night lol. Just want today over. I am not feeling specifically anxious but quite negative in the sense that I keep thinking I am seriosully ill due to my weird headache making me feel abit DP.

Annie0904
30-09-12, 17:57
You really did a lot yesterday and had a very productive day so you are bound to be feeling more tired today...same as me I guess, I am thinking about going to bed myself. If you sleep too early you may wake up in the early hours. I was just thinking maybe I can relax more if I just go to bed and watch TV. If you are really sleepy though, have a sleep, maybe you will just need a little nap or maybe you will sleep right through until tomorrow morning :hugs:

loopylu86
30-09-12, 18:11
Thanks Annie! Not quite sure why I am feeling this tired and that alone makes me anxious. So weird how it all works. lol. I am going to try and watch another film and go around half 8ish. If I go now then like you said it will be the early hours and I really don't fancy that! :) LOL x

Annie0904
30-09-12, 18:16
Don't get anxious about being tired, like I said you did a lot yesterday and a head ache can make you sleepy. What film are you watching? I am watching a programme about elephants and started to panic because I thought the baby elephants were going to drown but they survived..phew! x

loopylu86
30-09-12, 18:23
Aw Thank you Annie. It just feels different to regular tiredness. I'm not yawning or tired eyes just feel physically like I have ran a marathon! That is why it's disturbing me. I keep thinking something is going to happen to me and I will dimiss it as anxiety and not get thelp in time. Silly aren't I? I am not even anxious as such..just really worried!! These are different things to me. I am watching Alice in Wonderland (the newer movie version) I love Tim Burton! xx

Annie0904
30-09-12, 18:26
You said you took a hayfever tablet earlier? They can sometimes make you feel a bit drowsy. I haven't seen the new Alice in Wonderland. I need to stay awake to watch Downton Abbey tonight!

Arose
30-09-12, 20:31
I love Tim Burton too! Have you seen Coraline? It's really creepy but it's a kids film.

loopylu86
30-09-12, 21:38
I love Tim Burton too! Have you seen Coraline? It's really creepy but it's a kids film.

How strange you should mention Coraline...I watched it last night! I have seen it about a hundred times!! Love anything like that! There is a new one out called Paranorman by the same peeps (I think) looks amazing. Check out the trailer!! xx

Arose
01-10-12, 18:32
Yeah it's one of my favourites! Yeah I've seen the trailer, I'll probably go see it soon.
Also another one that is about to come out is Hotel Transylvania. I was quite surprised that it isn't by Tim Burton because it's of very similar style to his stuff. I realllly want to see that one.